The following terms and conditions are applicable for the CAP Congress and CAP-hosted CAM registrations.
- Registration does not include such things as travel and accomodation. Delegates are responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation (see the Accommodation page of the event for suggestions).
- Registering for a special event secures a space for you at the event, subject to over booking. Unless an additional participation fee is specifically noted in the registration system, any meals provided at the event are included in the congress registration fee. Where such a fee exists, onsite registration for the event may not be available.
- Online registration more than 3 weeks prior to Congress is strongly encouraged. While every effort is made to anticipate onsite registrations, there is no guarantee of space availability, nor the availability of distributed congress materials for onsite registrants. In this case, participation/materials are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority being given to registrants for the full conference.
- Registrations will not be entered into the system and considered valid until payment in full has been received by the CAP office. In the case of registrations where payment is made by cheque/EFT, the CAP office MUST receive payment within 10 working days after submission of the registration for it to be accepted into the registration system as submitted and participation in events secured. Should payment not be received within the prescribed time period, the registration will be nullified and bookings in events opened up to other delegates. In the case of registrations received at the early rates but nullified after the early rate is no longer available, the delegate will be required to register at the regular conference rate.
- Fees are subject to the date of registration and the registrant’s membership status and type.
- Registrations are accepted only through the CAP’s Meeting Registration system.
- Accepted payments methods are: cheque/EFT, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cheque payments are subject to the terms noted above. Anyone paying by EFT MUST send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the registration for which payment was made.
Since the Congress/CAM conference incurs certain expenses prior to the conference, it is necessary to impose the following cancellation policy:
- 21 working days before the event, or earlier: refund 100%, less $30 processing cost
- 10-20 working days before the event: refund 30%, less $30 processing cost
- less than 10 working days before the event: no refund
There are no refunds possible less than 10 days before the event, however a substitution from the same organization is possible at any time prior to the conference at no charge. All cancellations must be received in writing – by e-mail or hardcopy mail. Refunds will be provided by applying a refund to the credit card used in registering, or by EFT transfer for registrations paid by cheque.
There will be no refunds granted for registrants who do not meet the conditions outlined above. Delegates who do not attend meals, receptions, or coffee breaks included in the registration fee will not receive a refund equivalent to the cost of the meal. There will be no refunds on the banquet or other special event tickets, although the Secretariat might be able to assist you in selling your ticket by maintaining a waiting list should the event sell out.
To contact us for more information or for cancellations, please visit our Contact Us page.