The following terms and conditions are applicable for the CAP 2021 Virtual Congress.
- Registrations must be submitted through the CAP’s online Congress registration system.
- Fees are calculated based on the date of registration, whether the registrant is a member or not, and registration type (e.g. invited speaker, graduate student, etc.).
- Accepted payment methods are: cheque, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cheque payments are subject to the terms noted below.
- Registering for a special event secures a space for you at the event, subject to over booking.
- Delegates who register prior to May 25th will benefit from the early registration fee rate. They will also receive the login information for the CAP 2021 Virtual Congress Underline system as soon as the website goes live on May 31st, giving them maximum access to the online program, pre-recorded talks, and poster pdf files.
- Registrations will not be entered into the system and considered valid until payment in full has been received by the CAP office. All registration payments, including payments by cheque, must be received by the CAP office by May 25th to benefit from the early registration rate.
Any delegate who submits a registration cancellation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to email@example.com, on or before May 25th will receive a full refund of fees. NOTE: We recommend that you resend your original notice (as proof of submission date) if you don’t receive a confirmation of receipt within 48 hours of sending the cancellation e-mail.
There are no refunds possible after May 25th, however a substitution from the same organization is possible at any time prior to June 4th at no charge.
Refunds will be provided by applying a refund to the credit card used to register, or by cheque if payment was not made by credit card. There will be no refunds granted for registrants who do not meet the conditions outlined above.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.