Are you interested in having a more active voice in the affairs of the CAP? We are looking for members at all stages of their careers to help provide direction and oversight of the CAP as we roll out our new strategic plan and member service initiatives!
The CAP invites you to volunteer or to nominate someone to fill one of the positions available on the CAP Board of Directors or Advisory Council. We also ask that you contact us if you are interested in serving on one of our many Board or Operating Committees.
Call for Nominations
CAP Board of Directors Positions to be filled (click to download the nomination form for each position):
- Vice-President Elect (4-year progression through Presidential line: 2024–2028)
- Director of Academic Affairs (3-year term, June 2024-2027)
- Director of Member and Affiliate Services (1-year remaining in term, June 2024-2025)
- Director of Science Policy (3-year term, June 2024-2027)
CAP Advisory Council Positions to be filled (click to download the nomination form for each position):
- Councillor Representing Undergraduate Student Affiliates (2-year term, Nov 2023-June 2025)
- Councillor Representing Graduate Student Members (3-year term, Nov 2023-June 2026)